Knipe Land Company and the Range Writer Magazine are co-sponsoring the Western Land Symposium provided by World Organization Land Federation is a gathering of experts on real estate, natural resources, finance, private property rights, investment advisors, legal professionals, and agriculture.
- When: October, 2018, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Where: Silverstone Amenity Center 3405 W. Overland Road, Meridian, Idaho
- Keynote Speakers in past include: Idaho Governor Butch Otter, Lt. Governor Brad Little, US Congressman Mike Simpson, other US Congressmen, as well as many farm, ranch, legal, natural resource, 1031 experts.
- Early Registration: Early registration is only $149! (Register by October 1) or $449 at the door. Click Here for more information and to register
NATIONAL MARKETING SESSION – at the same time as the “NATIONAL CATTLE CONVENTION”
Knipe Land Company and the Range Writer Magazine are also co-sponsoring a National Marketing Session provided by World Organization Land Federation.
- When: Jan. 31 – Feb 2, 2019 – During the National Cattle and Beef Association’s – Annual Meetings
- Where: New Orleans, LA – Hotel to be announced.
- Brokers and Agents: Present what you have and trade for what your client wants. Farms, ranches, other “1031 eligible” cash real estate may be presented. Also, present cash or 1031 cash buyer’s needs you represent. Present and match real estate with cash buyer’s needs or cash buyer’s needs with ranch, farm or other real estate presented and see if you can make a deal. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a brochure and sign up form.
- Early Registration: Early registration is only $149! or $449 at the door. Click Here for more information and to register